[3830] ARRL 10 IZ4AFW SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4afw@iz4afw.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 IZ4AFW SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:30:58 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: IZ4AFW
Operator(s): IZ4AFW
Station: IZ4AFW

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: nr. Bologna
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   CW:
  SSB: 1052   133
-------------------
Total: 1052   133  Total Score = 279,832

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

Best conditions on Saturday, on Sunday the band closed too early.
Too few stations from Mexico to justify so many mults in Mexico (at least for
DX stations).
Unfortunately had some problems with the radio, which made me lose some
precious time. I changed it with a spare but no voice keyer :(
Great fun anyway... thanks to all the stations who worked me!
73 de Fabio
IZ4AFW / IO4W / NZ1W