[3830] ARRL 10 KG1E SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KG1E SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:33:25 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:
  SSB:  902   110
-------------------
Total:  902   110  Total Score = 198,440

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed very good to most of the world, although we did not manage to
get on for very long, mainly from 1400Z to 1700Z Saturday and 1700Z to 2200Z
Sunday. Real easy to find a clear frequency and call CQ either day with many
stations replying. Truth be told, our attention on Sunday morning was taken
over by cleaning up the driveway from the season's first snowstorm before
everything froze and by the afternoon's exciting NFL football games. We had fun
testing out some new antennas,rigs and radio gear in a great contest while the
sunspots are still here.