[3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, psk2ps@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:40:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:  454   102
  SSB:  172    74
-------------------
Total:  626   176  Total Score = 380,160

Club:

Comments:

Even though I sorely missed the 4-element yagi, and also missed being from the
DC section, I was well able to enjoy the excellent condx.  The antenna was a
simple 10-meter dipole, strung between two small palm trees, perhaps 15 feet
high, but it seemed to get heard most of the time.  Running was pretty much
a waste of time, although I had a little run starting about 1245P Sunday.  It
took me a little time to realize why it all dried up at 1P.

Had the most difficulty in working back up the east coast to my homies in
MD/DC.    Working JA was easier!  I did hear W2CDO once, and heard others
calling W3DQ and N3QE, and I just know they weren't hearing me.

73, Pete, K2PS/4