[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 03:16:18 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 20

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      4
   80:  10      8
   40:  12      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 567

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

No, I do not own a bug or straight key.

Still working at figuring N1MM with SO2R. Progress since last week, but I still
hate N1MM for not incrementing numbers until something is entered in the
callsign field. There are lots of times I don't get a call quick enough to type
it although I know who it is. In other contests I can work around this by
hitting a random character or two while I send his call with the paddle, and
then erasing it after the exchange starts. But in the Sprint formats it sends
those gibberish characters. So I either have to send it all by hand (when
answering a reply to a CQ) or send the wrong number. AAARRRRGGGHHH!

Other than that it sounded like a lot of folks were already off for the
holidays.

Merry Christmas to all! See you in 2014 for the NS. Maybe before then in the
Stu Perry.

73  -  Jim  K8MR