[3830] OK RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 03:48:34 +0000
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    2     6       2
   40:  214  1077      35        20
   20:  121   198      31         8
   15:  224   407      41        24
   10:  127   245      34        13
--------------------------------------
Total:  688  1933     143        65  Total Score = 402,064

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

This was not planned. With winter storm approaching and family coming over for
Christmas I thought it would be best to stay put, showel snow, scrape ice and
do some cooking. Did some of that friday night but when I woke up this morning
I explained the xyl that is kind of rude not to take part in the very last
contest of the year....She was still sleeping i think and mumbled something
that I interpreted as: sure honey you go ahead and have fun with your
friends...(that's what I understood anyways ha ha).
So I sneaked out and put in a few hours today and although couldn't take
advantage of the low band points, I still found a nice bunch to work in the
late hours of the afternoon on 40M.
Glad to be able to make it. Thanks for the fun, wish you all happy holidays and
hope to see all of you in 2014.
73, Fabi va2up