[3830] 9A CW 9A5W(@9A1A) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A5W(@9A1A) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 18:20:18 +0000
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:  448    46
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  448    46  Total Score = 127,696

Club:

Comments:

I have choosen 160M which is my favorite band on CW mode.
Nice CONDX. At JA sunrise/USA sunset nice pile-up mixed by JAs and W/VE stns.
I had problem with NW beverage for USA/VE reception , and I fixed it after 2
hours listening W/VE on SW beverage !
Sorry for asking to repeat your report !

When I solved problem I had nice run with W/VE  including from AZ,MT,WY,UT and
even OR. At 0640Z N7JW came with S9 signal on my beverage! He is usualy the
strongest from No 7 Area,but I do not remember such strong signal from him.

Also thanks to LU8DPM, PY1NB and specilay to KH6AT who called me. KH6AT was
very patient, waiting to me to copy his call and report.I did not have beverage
to N direction, so S direction beverage which is quite short was very helpful.
KH6AT is my the first KH6 on 160M.
I heard quite good KL7KY but I came to his freq just when I lost reception or
he moved from it.

Due to family obligations I had to live location at 0700Z.

Thanks to all who called me. Hopefuly see you in Stew Perry next weekend.

73,
Nikola 9A5W