[3830] TBDC VE3GTC Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, planophore@aei.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3GTC Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:08:54 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3GTC
Operator(s): VE3GTC
Station: VE3GTC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 122  Total Score = 858

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Good contest, lots of activity. My compromise "up and over and down
again" inverted U wet string of an antenna worked quite well. Heard many
Europeans and even managed to be heard well enough to hear them repeat my
callsign but not well enough to complete the contact. 160M QRP is a challenge
and requires patience and many repeats; many thanks to all those that stuck it
out to complete the contact. After many years of not being active of 160M I
find Top Band is addictive as ever.