[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:45:09 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 368  Total Score = 2,681

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! I made it through the contest without falling asleep!

Band conditions were only fair. No EU even though the band was open to Europe
almost all week prior to contest. This is the first contest since 2005 I did
not even hear a peep!

Thanks to the many who hung in there during some really deep fade conditions
late in the test. Thanks to the JA's, RA0, Al CE1/K7CA, HD2RAE, and ZL3IX for
QSOs. Throw in KV4FZ, several KP2 and KP4s, KH6 and KL7 for making it worth
while..

See you all next year! 73 Bob W7RH