[3830] TBDC K6NV Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6NV Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:55:33 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: TRUCKEE, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

Total:  QSOs = 202  Total Score = 818

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty poor conditions, as usual I never heard any EU stations, nor JA.  Very
difficult from here.  But KH6 and KL7 are very easy.  Was very surprised to
hear the HD2 very loud and got him on the second call, which was my best DX.
The CE1 was in the noise zone and almost impossible to copy so no luck with
him.  The east coast was very weak and most were difficult to copy.  The
"L" was just as effective for listening as the loop, which is unusual
for here.  Fortunately the local noise was very low during the contest.

FT-1000MP
AL-80b @ 500-700w
Inverted L up 80'
K9AY Loop