[3830] TBDC K3STX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K3STX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:34:05 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 191  Total Score = 580

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not my best effort ever, I really don't know why. I could hear the Europeans
just fine, but many of them (including 9A5W and E7DX) were LOUD here but they
could not hear me (or many of the other guys). Very frustrating. I guess I went
QRT too early, I called it quits at 0530Z, just too tired and not much bang for
my buck. Oh well, the CQ 160 is only a month or so away.

paul
TS-590S/400 watts; inv L TX/RX and Pennant for Eu