[3830] RTTY Roundup KB7V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB7V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:26:26 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB7V
Operator(s): KB7V
Station: KB7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   10
   40:   48
   20:   25
   15:   96
   10:   30
------------
Total:  209  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 20  Total Score = 14,212

Club:

Comments:

I had a blast - condx weren't perfect but lots of activity on 15m.  10m not so
good here. Had to get the software ready right beforehand.  MMTTY worked fb by
itself but Writelog plug-in not working right on Windows 7 laptop.  I wasted 40
minutes calling with no responses until K1ZZ sent "No FSK". (Thanks
Dave!)  Then operated MMTTY and WL separately and was off to the races.
73 de Paul KB7V