[3830] RTTY Roundup K4RFT M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, heartdoc@nwtcc.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4RFT M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 01:52:27 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4RFT
Operator(s): WB4YDL W4TZX KJ4UNX N4PWG KK4PXJ
Station: K4RFT

Class: M/S LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  131
   40:  110
   20:  222
   15:   58
   10:    3
------------
Total:  524  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 28  Total Score = 42,968

Club: Reelfoot Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This was the first time contest entered in the ARRL RTTY Roundup by the Reelfoot
Amateur Radio Club. Six of us met at our Field Day 'shop' and set up a FT-920
with Microham Microkeyer interface and N1MM Logger software on the computer
using MMTTY and 2Tone for decoding. It was simply a blast !! Five of us
actually operated and all had fun. Given the limited antenna setup, we are
quite pleased with this effort.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL