[3830] RTTY Roundup K3PP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K3PP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 04:40:55 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
   80:  134
   40:   36
   20:   66
   15:   32
   10:   32
------------
Total:  300  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 28  Total Score = 23,700

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort. I started UNassisted, but then went to the spots to try and
find VT, the last one I needed for the ARRL's Triple Play award! I didn't find
it and with about 40 minutes left to go, K1ZK answered my CQ to land that
elusive QSO! It took almost two years to get that last one! Zachary uploaded to
LoTW quickly and I immediately sent in my application for the award! w00t!!

Log is uploaded to LoTW and submitted to ARRL. Thanks everyone!!