[3830] RTTY Roundup N4KH SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KH@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4KH SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 01:09:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
   80:   34
   40:   22
   20:   38
   15:   64
   10:   22
------------
Total:  180  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 14  Total Score = 11,520

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Jumped in just to give out some Q's and perhaps work some new countries on 80M
to finish out 5BDXCC. Didn't work any DX on 80M but got some more "chair
time" doing RTTY contesting. I'd much rather do CW but had fun
nonetheless. Worked all states except NE, VT, DC (how did I miss this one), DE,
KY, AR, MS; and the provinces except LB, NB, NF, NU, NWT and YT. Thanks for the
QSO's and Happy New Year to all!