[3830] RTTY Roundup W1SLF(KB1JZU) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb1jzu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W1SLF(KB1JZU) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 01:28:16 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1SLF
Operator(s): KB1JZU
Station: W1SLF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  151
   40:  138
   20:  321
   15:  226
   10:   35
------------
Total:  871  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 54  Total Score = 94,068

Club:

Comments:

Running as usual with a 140 foot doublet, my TS2000, and using N1MM on my
computer. Could have done a bit better but wasted too much time on 10 meters
looking at a 4200 foot mountain. Very hard to get a run going this year until
spotted.
Always a great time no matter what (skiing condition are horrible as we were
having our second ice storm at the end of that weekend). Almost got taken out
by the top of a tree falling (10ft x 1 ft dia) while restringing my doublets
pulleys.....(widowmaker). Missed me by 3 feet...who says wires are safer than
towers!
Thanks to all,
Bob