[3830] NAQP CW K5YAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5YAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 05:30:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:  112    37
   40:  107    36
   20:  222    48
   15:  142    33
   10:   34     8
-------------------
Total:  617   162  Total Score = 99,954

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Base station still being revamped so operated in my mobile sitting in the
driveway.  Bands seemed good - especially 80 meters - quiet here.  Good
activity too as I worked all states and all Canadian provinces except VE8 and
VY1.  Nice to see multiple stations on from the Dakotas and Maritime Provinces.
 Lots of
familiar call signs.  Been away from this contest and others for almost three
years so was glad to be back in the fray. Thanks for the Qs. 73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig: TS480 (my K3 is in the shop) and a Tarheel Antenna
N1MM Logging