[3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 06:01:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  142    40
   80:  247    47
   40:  129    42
   20:  154    42
   15:  103    34
   10:  109    30
-------------------
Total:  884   235  Total Score = 207,740

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 4

Comments:

A good start to 2014. My most serious SO2R to date, helped greatly by having a
Triplexer for 20-15-10. Super thanks to K6LA, who responded to my request for
opinions on triplexers for the upcoming WRTC by offering me the loan of the
unit he used in 2010. Much more fun for the opening hours!

The low bands were awful during the early evening, though got better in the
last hour or two. Weak signals and strong QRN.

Six band QSOs I remember with W2FU, N4PN, and locals W1NN and AF8A.

73  -  Jim   K8MR