[3830] NAQP CW K4TD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4TD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 06:38:12 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:  307    47
   40:  258    52
   20:  123    41
   15:   57    25
   10:   55    20
-------------------
Total:  800   185  Total Score = 148,000

Club:

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

First, thanks for all the QSO's.  Higher bands just didn't seem to produce very
well from here.  Took more off time early than I had planned since I was
getting so many dry CQ's.  Once 40 lit off, things got better, and 80 really
produced well, except that the QRN was pretty fierce.  My best 60 minute rate
on 80 was 131; not bad...  Asked for way more repeats on 80 than I would have
liked.  My mult count is very low for this one.  Had a hardware issue in the
station, and didn't move anyone from a run frequency, as the band change
process was not conducive to making the move in a timely fashion.  I was asked
to move while in S&P mode a few times, and I did accommodate those
requests.  I had fun.  Congratulations to the winners.

73,

Rick
K4TD