[3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:57:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fredericton, NB
Operating Time (hrs): 2:34

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     4
   40:   42    22
   20:   49    26
   15:   78    31
   10:   25    13
-------------------
Total:  200    96  Total Score = 19,200

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: VE1AL Memorial Team of Al's

Comments:

Al, VE1AL, was a long time member of our club. He passed away suddenly in April
2013 at age 67. Even though I never met Al, he was a constant poster on the MCC
yahoo group and a dedicated ham and contester. I felt like he was my next door
neighbor. I certainly considered him my friend. His early demise caused me to
question the amount of time we spend with this hobby, both on and off air. I've
scaled back my contesting as a result. RIP Al. Rick (Al) VE9HF