[3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:02:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 4:27

  160:
   80:    8     7
   40:    8     6
   20:  225    49
   15:  200    40
   10:   27     9
-------------------
Total:  468   111  Total Score = 51,948

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Team: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

A new team is born! Radiosport Manitoba is dedicated to providing you with that
elusive Manitoba mult. We have a rejuvenated contest spirit and enthusiasm.
Thanks to VE4s EA (Cary), VT (Ed), XT (Kelly), DRK (Dan) and YU (Ed) for
helping create our new group.

NAQP CW was only apart time effort becasue of other committments. Started off
slow. (I'm a bit rusty). Condx seemed a bit off early in the contest and I had
difficulty getting runs started on 15. Went bakc and forth 15/20 while checking
10 m which never did provide decent rates.  By the time I got back on with
around 45 minutes to go in the test, nobody was on 40 and I had to move to 80.
No 160 antenna hear (yet.....that's a Radiosport Manitoba summer project)so I
finished up with around 100/hr rate.  Tnx to all for the Qs and I apologize to
the YLs for aksing for repeats on their names...I'm not used to seeing so many
Susans and Ellens in contesting!Its a new world> The more the merrier.

VE4EA and I are hoping to hit Dayton this year to put some faces to some calls.
Its been a L  O  N  G time.
73
Rob VE4GV