[3830] NAQP CW W1AW/4(K2SX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1AW/4(K2SX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 02:16:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1AW/4
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:   93    33
   80:  194    39
   40:  117    36
   20:  127    36
   15:  207    44
   10:   76    19
-------------------
Total:  814   212  Total Score = 172,568

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Once I learned I would have to submit a check log rather than compete, it became
much easier to use W1AW/4.  I could use my 500w amp which helped offset my poor
antennas.  I could operate longer and I did not have to pay as much attention
to getting all the exchange info totally right.It did lower the competitive
juices a bit which was the downside of knowing I was really just in it for the
fun of it.  Actually, the call seemed to be of most help on the lower bands and
not much help on the higher bands.All-in-all, it was a lot of fun.  Thanks to
all who called in.  Hope I was able to give out a few W1AW/4 SC QSOs.  Now,
it's back to reality.