[3830] NAQP SSB WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 04:45:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    5     2
   40:  154    35
   20:   13     8
   15:   12     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  185    53  Total Score = 9,805

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

Enjoyed another NAQP! It was great to work a lot of my cw friends on phone for a
change. My time was limited so I was stopping the rig in between all of my other
obligations. I heard a number of stations in the 80m Advance/Extra segment and
few in the General segment (guess it's time to upgrade). As usual, I had to
repeat my "WN" callsign many times. Contest Highlights: Every QSO was
FUN! - Worked W1AW/0 - Worked W100AW - Had a great time with this one! Dave