[3830] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 04:53:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   26    17
   80:  166    32
   40:  127    41
   20:  321    42
   15:   59    17
   10:   90    24
-------------------
Total:  789   173  Total Score = 136,497

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

Murphy stayed away for a change and I had a blast working all of you.  Thank
you! My personal best in NAQP. Probably should have spent more time on 10 and
15, but a great ride on 20. Hit 300/hr q's once and 200's a few times. I'm
pleased for my modest station. Think it is the first time had a sustained
135/hr for an hour.  Glad you all wanted SC so badly. I missed SD, OK and HI
for the 50 states and couldn't find NL, NS or NU from Canada. Heard the three
states.  Tried, but couldn't catch them as they were S&P and my fishing for
them didn't work. Oh well.

Kevan
N4XL

FT1000MP MkV Field