[3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 05:51:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   42    20
   80:   79    37
   40:  519    54
   20:  458    53
   15:  213    37
   10:  160    26
-------------------
Total: 1471   227  Total Score = 333,917

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Broncos #2

Comments:

Spent a few hours before the contest fixing newly discovered problems with
neighbors electric fence. Got things quieted down nicely for the high bands,
but still have low band QRN. Nice to see 10 open to the east coast. 15 wasn't
much better. 20 and 40 were huge here. 80 pretty good. 160 mult count
disappointing but I think mainly because I couldn't hear all that well to the
east (that is of course the direction the electric fence is from my property -
Murphy you know).

Thanks or all the QSO's. Someday I'll use my first name in this contest (Randy)
but middle name Ken is lots easier to send and seems to be understood most of
the time on the first go around.

Think the only state missed was Wyoming of all places. Never heard it anywhere.
Got one ND and one SD.

Thanks for the QSY's, too. Easier to ask for on phone, but sometimes harder to
find a spot to use on the needed band!

73 Randy K0EU
Go Broncos!