[3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:04:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   20    13
   80:  192    39
   40:  369    47
   20:  261    42
   15:   58    23
   10:  112    21
-------------------
Total: 1012   190  Total Score = 192,280

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

Had set a goal of an average of 100Q's an hour at the start. Well the start
was rough as usual from NW AL. I was behind the goal for the first 4 hrs.
20mtrs started the road to recovery and when I took my only break I was right
on
target at 6hrs of operating. After an hour break for dinner I was back in the
saddle on 40mtrs looking west for the W6/7 run which paid off. Finally headed
for 80mtrs with a little over 800 Q's in the log and slugged it out there till
the last 15min of my time and hit 160mtrs for some mults and a few more Q's.

All in all I left a lot of mults on the table since I tried to run more than I
usually do. Seems this effort was similar to one back a handful of years ago.
Need to work on breaking the 100 Q an hour barrier in the future. It was fun
for sure. TNX to all who participated. Now to recoup playing couch potato for
Sunday afternoon watching NFL championship games...GO NINER's.

Tim, AB4B