[3830] ARRL Jan VHF NF2RS(K2QO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF NF2RS(K2QO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 04:53:25 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  83     3  Total Score = 249

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Hideous. I cannot think of any other way to describe this contest. No
propagation, minimal participation, could not find the rovers despite having
their routes, the squelch on he FM radio never broke and there is more but no
one wants to read all this crap.

But truth is that there were highlights:
- working a three band sweep with K2NV and AB2YI
- working lots of VE3 stations
- finding that the crossmode feature of the K3 is FB
- having the time to clean the basement while the K3 beaconed CQs
- not having to worry about the score because my logging program didn't count
the mults.

Back to roving for June VHF. See you then.

73,
Mark K2QO