[3830] CQ160 CW ZF2KE(@ZF1A) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ke@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ZF2KE(@ZF1A) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:48:16 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ZF2KE
Operator(s): K0BJ N0KE
Station: ZF1A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Grand Cayman
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1154  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 62  Total Score = 846,886

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Operated at ZF1A club station hosted by Andrew ZF1EJ. Thanks to the members for
use of the fine station. Largest number of European QSOs ever in a contest for
these two operators! Saturday night we kept copying someone sending RA3 QSY and
thought a RA3 was QRMing us and stations wanted him to move. It turned out
RA3QSY was calling us and we worked him finally! What an unfortunate luck of
the draw for an assigned call sign!