[3830] CQ160 CW KN3A Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KN3A Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:46:09 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 280  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 13  Total Score = 43,776

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

I put up an Inverted L for 160 meters in April. I've had great success on
several bands with it and really was looking forward to this weekend to really
give it a try. DX was just really tough to hear though. It's always nice to
work the regulars on Top Band. Maybe the SSB contest will have better
conditions.

I went out of my element and actually ran a spot for a while and even though it
was intimidating at first, I actually really enjoyed it and those who have lots
of patience with me with either bad ears or not used to running with N1MM. I
had 3 dupes because of this, but as I would hope everyone would eventually do,
log it again, because they obviously didn't have me in their logs. If I'd say
sorry dupe, they don't get points and neither do I. It takes just as much time
to log a dupe as it would to say sorry and move on.

73

Kenwood TS-450SAT/100 watts
Inverted L
N1MM Logger