[3830] CQ160 CW WR1TC(@N2NT) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andyn2nt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WR1TC(@N2NT) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 00:05:04 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WR1TC
Operator(s): N2NT WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 1021  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 53  Total Score = 423,247

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We decided to do a casual multi op to advertise the 2014 WRTC Championship
coming in July and still participate in the contest (since I have to prepare
the results :) )
Conditions were marginal to EU for us on Friday night, but improved nicely on
Saturday.
I was surprised how few repeats were needed for the call sign.

Please visit our web site at http://www.wrtc2014.org/
There are only 5 months left until the event!
Plan on attending if you can, and meet the top contesters from around the
world.
We are still soliciting volunteers and donations, any help is appreciated.

73, Andy N2NT