[3830] CQ160 CW NP4A(WP3C) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NP4A(WP3C) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 01:36:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NP4A
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: NP4A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ponce, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 1305  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 68  Total Score = 1,051,306

Club:

Comments:

Hi everyone!

Thanks again to Pedro NP4A and his wife Ines for the invitation and hospitality
in Villa CQ. The purpose of the contest was to test the new TX antennas Pedro
put and it really was great, fun and they work wonderful. The first night there
were a good propagation for Europe and Pacific, but the second night was very
noisy and the propagation was not very good. The 4 provinces I didn't work: LB,
NT, YT and NU

Thanks everyone for the qsos…73

Radio: Yaesu FT-1000MP
Antennas TX: 2 Collinear ARRAY (NA 180 Feet and EU 160 Feet)
Antennas RX: 4 Beverage 2,000 feet long
Software: WinTest

Worked DXCC:

4L 4O 5B 6W 6Y C6 CE CM CT CU CX DL E7 EA EA8 EI ES EU F FG FM G GD GW HA HB
HC HI HK I IT9 KH2 KH6 KP2 KP4 LU LX LY LZ OE OH OH0 OK OM ON OZ PA PJ2 PY
PZ S5 SM SP TF UA UA2 UA9 UN UR V3 VP2V VP9 XE YL YO YU YV ZF

Att Alfredo Velez WP3C