[3830] CQ160 CW N5FO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5FO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 01:43:28 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5FO
Operator(s): N5FO
Station: N5FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 351  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 10  Total Score = 53,700

Club:

Comments:

Decided at the last minute Saturday afternoon to "play" a bit in the
contest.  Armed with my 3 beverages and  the lowly dipole, and a
general lack of enthusiasm, I decided to break the effort into 3
segments.  (early evening, midnight plus, and sunrise).  Things went
pretty well as planned except for Sunday morning, my cell phone alarm
never sounded and I overslept.  Then within a minute or so of calling,
on my very 1st JA response, N1MM locked into the run-CQ mode.  I had
to force a shutdown of the computer and reboot!  In spite of the
couple of hickups, the 6 hours was fun except for the lack of EU's and
scarcity of JA's.  Oh well, maybe next year I'll have the big vertical
on line.