[3830] CQ160 CW ON6NL Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, anton6nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ON6NL Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:49:10 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 797  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 60  Total Score = 345,708

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

My very first CQWW 160. Always had the impression this
is a band for Old Men only. Now I became 65 I might qualify.

Used my new 2x25 meter loaded dipole and was surprised to hear
so many DX stations. The mini-beverage and small delta loop for
listening did not work at all. No big surprise as I constructed these antennas
only a few hours before the contest!

Really admire the excellent skills of the 160 meter operators and also
their discipline. It will be an honor to be one of the Old Man on 160!