[3830] CQ160 CW NH0Z(JA1LZR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qzi00332@nifty.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NH0Z(JA1LZR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:50:23 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NH0Z
Operator(s): JA1LZR
Station: NH0Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Northern Marianas
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 308  State/Prov = 18  Countries = 35  Total Score = 159,795

Club:

Comments:

It was really fun as NH0Z again from Tinian Is. Northern Marianas. The band
opened world wide both NA and Eu less QRN during the contest. However, there
were two problem. First, our running output power was only 500watts that was
relatively too small comparing our reception capabilities by the stacked
pennants antennas for NA and EU direction each. Second, it was quite difficult
to work with EUs due to heavy QRM all over Europe with half kw only.
Rig:TS-590S and 2X 3-500Z amp
Antenna: A 1/4 wave vertical with 64 radials TX antenna
Thanks for your paying attention ! Joe NH0Z (JA1LZR) QSL: LoTW and JJ2VLY