[3830] CQ160 CW 9A4M Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A4M Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:22:28 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A4M
Operator(s): 9A4M
Station: 9A4M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1314  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 73  Total Score = 738,300

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice winter adventure as usual in this contest.
1st night with snowfall and a lot of QRN. All start/end of my beverages was in
the snow and ice. Strong wind early in the morning broke k3lr tx ant (repaired
during the day). Sorry to everybody who call me without my answer.

2nd night better wx, no QRN, and repaired beverages. Good NA run in the
morning.

3rd night highlight: 6W7SK, XV2E and HS0ZEE comes on my CQ for new multies.

Used equipment: FT1000mp (with 500Hz IF filer only), OM3500, tx ant k3lr, rx
ants 4 x beverages W, NW, NE 170m and N 80m), k9ay loop.

This is one of my favorite HF contest during the year. I enjoyed it.
Thanks all!

73
Mate 9A4M