[3830] NA Sprint CW N5QQ(@KC5FU) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N5QQ@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5QQ(@KC5FU) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 04:15:41 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: KC5FU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   75     1.5
   40:   96     1.0
   20:   75     1.0
---------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group 1

Comments:

Thanks for the Q's guys! What a workout. Looks like some pretty good scores are
coming....On 80m lost lots of jump balls and didn't get many responses on
second half of Q's....was using HF2V Butternut ground mounted vertical since
the 80m dipole at 100ft had broken in half.

Brought out the KPA500 from home to use as second radio amp since I recently
sold the ACOM. And yes, I just used this amp Thursday in Ladder Sprint. So what
happened? Plugged it in to the K3 here at KC5FU about an hour before start time,
and nothing, nada, zippo.....It either didn't like the K3 or something....no RF
would pass thru it....sometimes I wonder if Murphy is real...

Still enjoyed it...
CU next one.

Ron
N5QQ