[3830] NA Sprint CW KH6CJJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KH6CJJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 06:48:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   1
   40:  29
   20:  35
---------------------
Total:  65     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,755

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Broncos

Comments:

My first attempt at a sprint.  It was a real eyeopener at first, especially the
speed of so many ops.  I eventually got into the swing of things and began to
enjoy it.  We in Hawaii are pretty far away from most of the action and the
timing is bad for the lower bands, but it was fun.  I hope to be back for the
next one. Nowhere to go but up!

Thanks for the Qs and patience.  73 and Aloha, Kent