[3830] RTTY WPX ON3DI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ON3DI@uba.be
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ON3DI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:14:12 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ON3DI
Operator(s): ON3DI
Station: ON3DI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  216
   40:  371
   20:   35
   15:   85
   10:   97
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hi,

First I want to say that my total score isn't correct.

I was really looking forward to this contest, my goal was 1000 QSO's.
Like Always I started on 80m but it went hard, the story of the contest.
Only once I had a 40 QSO/hour rate, that's poor.

Good news on 80m is that I worked 5 continents with my dipole, nice!

40m went ok, but I had only one nice run, on sundayevening, strange really
strange.

20m is hard because the band is really small for me (14085 is the limit for
me)

15m ok, worked China on this band.

10m was difficult the first day, went better on sunday and definitly at the
evening with 30 USA stations in a row, PZ5RA, P49X, ...

WX wasn't okay here in Belgium, the wind was blowing hard. More than once I was
thinking to quite.
The goal as to transmit 47-48 hours, at the end the clocks stopped tikking on
38 hours. Not mmy style ;-)!
I don't understand why the 30 hours limite for such a contest!!!

Some topics:
-I was surprised bij LX7I, so strong on all bands, worked him also on 15m.
-A lot of OM's need to think about their macro's, some really sucks.
-Big thanks and congratz to OQ4B, my contestbudy, he had a nice score! Thanks
also for the company Wim!
-Thanks to my parents for the support!

Sow did'nt achieved my goal of 1000 QSO's, bit dissapointed, hope that the next
contest will go better!

Anyway thanks to all who worked me!

73,

ON3DI