[3830] RTTY WPX N2WK SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2WK@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N2WK SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:25:14 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2WK
Operator(s): N2WK
Station: N2WK

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 17.2

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  559
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Missed Friday night and got a late start on Saturday morning. Did fine on the
1st half of the test but on Sunday morning I went from 50-60 hour to 15-20 each
hour after 1500Z.

Checked WWV and sure enough the K index was 3 and later it was 4. So that
slowed my effort down and was bummed out about it. It was like playing football
at night with the lights dimmed. I was a struggle the last 9 hours.

I did 10 meter only because I'm taking care of my wife and I'm her primary care
giver and need to leave the radio whenever she needs me. Also, this could be
the last year for good 10m propagation. I hope not but this cycle is on the
down.

Thanks for all the Q's and great time in spite the conditions from WNY.