[3830] ARRLDX CW KU7Y SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku7y@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KU7Y SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:23:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

  160:    1     1
   80:   22    14
   40:   49    25
   20:  151    54
   15:  165    52
   10:  250    58
-------------------
Total:  638   204  Total Score = 390,456

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had a ball.  One of my best ever scores.  Great conditions on Saturday but
Sunday had lots of flutter toward EU.  Had a good JA run Saturday.  KH6LC gets
the nod for having the best "ears".... he managed to dig me out of
the noise on 160m!  Also want to thank the many stations who took the time to
pull me out of the noise and to those who stood by while the DX stations got my
call right.  No trouble with N1MM or the KX3 but the wind got up to 50 mph with
some gusts higher than that Saturday but the little crank up tower managed to
stay vertical!  Ron, KU7Y