[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 02:47:49 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:   64    26
   40:  159    42
   20:  255    52
   15:  326    51
   10:  633    56
-------------------
Total: 1437   227  Total Score = 975,192

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I have only been doing CW contests for a year and a half and this was my first
shot at this one.  I did much better than expected and am very happy with the
results.  I probably should have stayed up much later both nights to get more
mults on 40 and 80, but I'm getting too old for that! Had great fun and look
forward to other CW contests.  Thanks to K3LR, K0RF, WE3C, W1UE, W7RN, W2FU,
W1VE, W0AIH, N6MU, VE3JM, KA6BIM, and NR7Q for working me on all five bands.
Maybe someday I can figure out how to get a 160 meter antenna up in my "no
antennas allowed" subdivision.

Aloha, Kent