[3830] ARRLDX CW S56A SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW S56A SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:31:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 29:13

  160:
   80:   36    20
   40:  326    48
   20:  345    53
   15:  301    54
   10:  218    54
-------------------
Total: 1226   228  Total Score = 838,584

Club:

Comments:

I intended to let CW robot tun this one commemorating 1991 operation but I did S
& P instead in good condx!  Briefly called K3LR on 160 m and missed second
night on 80 m.  2L40 Moxon does superb job while TH6DXX shows age after summer
repair.  Easy West Coast with 100 W FT-1000MP.  Most of the others run kW so
patience is required after some S50ARX Skimmer spots.  My power estimate of 99
Watts is influenced by W1AW/KG4, Z6 ignorance by ARRL DXCC burocrats and poor
WRTC selection of onsite judges! It was fun again and kudos to good WVE ops.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU