[3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:04:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   43    33
   80:  282    58
   40:  918    86
   20: 1070    90
   15:  957    89
   10: 1014    85
-------------------
Total: 4284   441  Total Score = 566,240

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The first 24 hours were great. Really good conditions and activity. The 2nd 24
hours were a grind. I couldn't seem to find anything to do the entire night, no
more than planned. It didn't help that both my RX antennas were broken and the
low bands were very noisy, really bad Saturday with the snowing and blowing.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT