[3830] ARRLDX CW N4KH SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4kh@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4KH SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:54:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   61    40
   40:   24    17
   20:   52    30
   15:   69    31
   10:  146    42
-------------------
Total:  352   160  Total Score = 168,960

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Other priorities really limited me to a very P/T effort. Conditions on 80m late
Friday night were the best I've heard in a very long time. I was able to easily
work all the big guns in Europe and everywhere in between running 100 watts.
Hopefully I'll get a few new confirmed countries out of that. The rain really
cut back on local noise. I decided to try to run for a while on 10 meters
Sunday morning before heading to church and had lots of fun with that with many
EU and AF callers. Thanks for all the QSO's.