[3830] ARRLDX CW W4QO SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4qo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4QO SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:17:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4QO
Operator(s): W4QO
Station: W4QO

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   39    31
   20:   36    32
   15:   22    21
   10:   26    26
-------------------
Total:  124   111  Total Score = 41,292

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

OK, my goal was not to run up the score but to see how many countries
I could work at 5 watts.  I thought that I could not dedicate much time
to the event, so was really just testing things.  Well, the more I
got into just finding new countries the more time I found to play.

I did it! Finally got 101 unique countries at QRP level.  It required
me to find new ways to find new ways to find new countries.  Never
got so tired of watching spots, bandmaps, etc!  :)  Wkg Condx: KX3 (5 watts),
tribander at 60' and 80M loop at 75' for 80 and 40.

This was the first time I have broken 100 at QRP level! WooHoo!