[3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG(@W0AIH) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG(@W0AIH) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:44:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): W0AIH KK9K N0STL K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   39    28
   80:  216    69
   40:  404    96
   20:  982   112
   15:  751   116
   10:  616   101
-------------------
Total: 3008   522  Total Score = 4,672,944

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

We had a very thin operator list this weekend with some of the regulars at VP5S
etc.  So we decided to operate Multi-Two this year.

Ron, KK9K pounded away on 20 most of the weekend.  He just about got it to 1000
Q's too!  15 and 10 were in prime condition.  Solar numbers looked a bit poor
for the 2nd half, but they did not seem to bother things much.  40 and 80
started out kind of noisy Saturday evening, but cleard up as the evening went
on.

I was surprised at how few US Stations called to work us this year.  I thought
that number was way down.  Good to see!

When will everyone get the memo that they can work dupes?? Typo's happen and
then you try to work someone and they say dupe and will not work ya.  Or they
are just plain not in the log.  Well, their loss in that case I guess.

Vlad, N0STL was able to work the first half and Ron, KK9K and I (K0TG) were
able to stay for the whole weekend.  Paul was the default night operator so we
could hit things during the day

Loads of fun at "The Farm"!

For a look at the fabulous hardware we played with: http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG