[3830] CQ160 SSB K0UK Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K0UK Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:48:03 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK KB0QAA
Station: K0UK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4.04hr

Total:  QSOs = 133  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 3  Total Score = 12,814

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was fun. My grow noise did not lift till about 0900Z. Had both blanker on,
up full, notch on and tight. Sorry to a WB0T?? never could get the call.
 Plus Writelog put a red X next to one contact and I had to log it manually
thus the 133 should be 134. I didnt calculate the score. Will let the log
checker do that.
 When band was somewhat quiet it was fun. But the noise is sure tough on top
band.
 Thanks to all who called end.
 God Bless
 bill UK