[3830] ARRLDX CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:37:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   28    17
   40:  301    50
   20:  492    55
   15:  711    58
   10:  287    51
-------------------
Total: 1820   232  Total Score = 1,266,720

Club:

Comments:

This was a part time operation and I slept both nights. The propagation was very
poor on 160m and 80m all weekend but the first night was quite good on 40m. The
higher bands were better than expected on Saturday but went down on Sunday.
Even on Saturday I was beaten by many stations in central and southern Europe
running 100W although I was running with my stack and the linear. The
propagation was not the best that I have experienced in these latitudes but
good enough to have some fun. I could have made quite a bit more contacts if I
had had the second radio available. Unfortunately my shack needs some more
effort before that is possible.