[3830] NCQP W9QL SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP W9QL SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:10:08 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:          22
   40:          35
   20:          41
   15:           1
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0      99      0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 9,804

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Unfortunately really poor band conditions for this one. I had hoped to improve
upon last year's score but it was not to be. 40 never really opened until late
and I never heard many of the stations I saw posted on the cluster. I was happy
to be able to get the 300 bonus points and thanks goes to ND4W in TRA for
pulling me out of the noise on 80 near the end on the contest. Had conditions
been better, I would have probably made more of a full time effort. Thanks to
all the friendly NC ops and, as always, to the rovers for helping improve the
multiplier score. See you next time.

Dave
W9QL

FTDX5000MP with a G5RV at 35 feet, low power