[3830] CQ160 SSB HA4XH(@HA3DX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha4xh@freemail.hu
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB HA4XH(@HA3DX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:22:50 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: HA4XH
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN96JO
Operating Time (hrs): 26:19

Total:  QSOs = 609  State/Prov = 9  Countries = 52  Total Score = 190,564

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

First of all thanks for my two children Imre and Thomas and my friend János
HA3UU for their altruistic help in installation of three new 160m  antennas in
cold December, January, and February weekends just for my idea to participate
first time this contest. Glad to be able  contact even with some outside of EU
stations.That was cool, but I am still far away from 160m DXCC Hi!
Thank you for QSOs!

73's from Hungary!

Charlie (HA4XH)