[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 03:13:40 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      5
   40:  15     12
   20:  20     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     32  Total Score = 1,344

Club:

Comments:

Thank Goodness 20m was decent!! I played to operate longer on 20/40 as those 2
bands work much better from my home station..

WOW, huge difference going from a decently big station at KD0S to my puny low
Vee beam!!  You guys have Fantastic ears, thats all I know..

I am actually very happy to break 40 Q's from here, I got beat up and tossed
around from this station.. don't let anyone tell you the station doesnt make a
difference,, IT DOES!!

Heard a couple stations on 160m but no answers, so quick back to 80m..

WOW, Randy K0EU HUGE signal and BIG number, FB job OM!!  Didn't hear Eric or
Ken much, did work DanWa with a good number also FB OM.

Thanks for answering my calls, appreciate each contact!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T